Our dream is to open a multi-functioning regularly opening support center to offer help any day of the week. The center is going to include enough office and storage space, a large auditorium and classrooms for meetings, training, children’s activities, and different events for social benefit. We are also looking into ways our support center can include temporary living quarters for new-coming immigrant families.
- Gift cards during the quarantine
- Congratulations to veterans on the 75th anniversary of Victory Day
- Humanitarian warehouse operation summer 2019 Afula
- Help for veterans from MIGDAL-HA-EMEK
- Congratulations on the Passover holiday