Our dream is to open a multi-functioning regularly opening support center to offer help any day of the week. The center is going to include enough office and storage space, a large auditorium and classrooms for meetings, training, children’s activities, and different events for social benefit. We are also looking into ways our support center can include temporary living quarters for new-coming immigrant families.
- Quarterly report 10-12.2020
- Gift cards during the quarantine
- Quarterly report 7-9.2020
- Congratulations to veterans on the 75th anniversary of Victory Day
- Quarterly report 4-6.2020